Bellbuster: Within Google Classrooms, provide in 3 steps, how to set a page border in a document. Please DO NOT post this in comments!!
- What factors go into determining how to best produce images used within digital design?
- Become familiar with terms related to image file types.
- Understand the difference between paining and drawing programs.
- Understand the difference among file types.
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of file types.
IT-DD-7 Create and edit images and graphics
Find your best photo of you in your cell phone and show it to me. Was the image edited or are you all natural in your photo?
By the end of this lesson we will have:
1.Using the Digital Media book, let's take a look at page 17. We will identify the key terms associated with image file types.
- 2. As a class we will discuss the difference between a paint and drawing program. Give examples of each.
- 3. Look at the benefits of different file types.
- (Student Application)
- 4. Students will define key terms of Image file types found in the Digital Media book.
- 5. Using Microsoft Publisher, create a key term collage with 8 out of the 16 terms. Turn this in on Google Classrooms.
- We are STILL focusing on certification. We will divide class time on this task. If you have not finished GMETRX - THIS IS YOUR PRIORITY!!
- Blog discussion:
Be certain to include:
1. YOUR ideas on how productivity products such as Microsoft Office help OR do not help small business owners succeed. (5-7 sentences minimum). Note: If you take the stand that technology does NOT help or is a factor of small business owner success, please describe other factors of success.
2. A graphical representation of this.
3. An article or Youtube video link to support your ideas/opinions.
*** Click here for an article to help guide your discussion on your blog.
- Material Needed
- Digital Multimedia Book
- Google Classrooms
- Wix for Student Blogs