Bellbuster: In one or two sentences, describe your communication style. With your communication style, how do you persuade people?; How do you listen?; How do you compromise?
- What personalities and styles of selling are the most successful?
- Identified and demonstrated a list of successful personalities and styles of selling that the most successful salespeople share.
BMA-ENT-3 Use and model concepts, strategies, and systems needed to interact and present effectively to others.
Are you always right?
By the end of this lesson we will have:
1.We will review the "Characteristics of Successful Salespeople" on pg. 240 of Chapter 9.
- 2. To make sure we understand what these characteristics look like in a sales environment, you all will have the task of successfully demonstrating how these characteristics are negatively and positively carried out in the work environment.
- (Student Application)
3. Students will be broken up into groups of 3 and allowed to draw 2 characteristics types from negative and positive bags.
- 4. Each group will then create 2 skits that demonstrate these characteristics. Students viewing the skits will need to be able to identify which characteristic is being demonstrated. Identifying these correctly will result in positive DOJO POINTS!!
- Material Needed
- pg. 240 "Owning Your Future Book"