Bellbuster: In three steps, please explain how to add a page border in Microsoft Word 2013. DO NOT POST IN COMMENTS!!
- What is computer programming?
- Students will be introduced to the programming application Scratch.
IT-IDT- 9 Design, develop, test and implement programs using visual programming.
If a computer has an itch, can it scratch it? Furthermore, how does it know it's itching?
By the end of this lesson we will have:
1. As we move on towards the end of the year, we will still continue to work towards MOS certification. However, the remainder of the year we will focus on programming.
- 2. Using Scratch and the beginning guide for Scratch, we will hold a class discussion for pages 5-14.
- 3. Our discussion will utilize Google Classroom, so please be certain to pay attention as your daily class grade will depend on your participation via Google Classroom.
- (Student Application)
- 4. At the end of the class discussion, students will complete the Activity Handout for Chap. 1
The Power of Digital Technology and the Small Business Owner: "60 percent of small businesses attribute increased revenue to technology and another 60 percent feel technology allows them to compete with similar size and/or larger companies."
Be certain to include:
1. YOUR ideas on how productivity products such as Microsoft Office help OR do not help small business owners succeed. (5-7 sentences minimum). Note: If you take the stand that technology does NOT help or is a factor of small business owner success, please describe other factors of success.
2. A graphical representation of this.
3. An article or Youtube video link to support your ideas/opinions.
*** Click here for an article to help guide your discussion on your blog