Bellbuster: Provide a screenshot or image of the symbol for the "Show/Hide button." Place this is Google Classrooms.
- ADDITIONALLY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO COMPLETE THE CCRPI SURVEY
- What will be on the certification test?
- Students will have successfully completed their 1st attempt to certify in Word 2013.
IT-IDT-3 Demonstrate employability skills required by business and industry.
FYI: EVERYONE WILL TEST!!
By the end of this lesson we will have:
1. It is imperative that everyone test at least twice for Microsoft 2013 Certification testing. If you are ready to complete testing today, please let me know. If you are still working on completing your training or your project, please know that your testing will still take place. Our goal is to have everyone to have tested once by the end of this week.
- 2. We will continue to prepare for the test. Please complete the Multiple Choice and True/False questions on pg. 63 and pg. 64 of the book.
3. IF you have completed your testing, and questions out of the book, please complete your blog assignment from last class period. Remember out goal this semester is to complete at least 5 blog assignments.
The Power of Digital Technology and the Small Business Owner: "60 percent of small businesses attribute increased revenue to technology and another 60 percent feel technology allows them to compete with similar size and/or larger companies."
Be certain to include:
1. YOUR ideas on how productivity products such as Microsoft Office help OR do not help small business owners succeed. (5-7 sentences minimum). Note: If you take the stand that technology does NOT help or is a factor of small business owner success, please describe other factors of success.
2. A graphical representation of this.
3. An article or Youtube video link to support your ideas/opinions.
*** Click here for an article to help guide your discussion on your blog
- Material Needed
- MOAC Word 2013 e-book - Access this in Google Classroom.
- CCRPI Survey