- How can we show proper use of Microsoft Word 2013 to ensure that our new skills are Workplace Ready?
- Students will have assessed for competency, proficiency, and mastery of basic Word 2013 task.
- Microsoft Word 2013 E-Book (Link found in Classrooms)
- Google Classrooms
- Student Blogs
- GMETRIX Log In
- Blog Article Guide
Bellbuster: JEOPARDY - Post your response in the form of a question in the COMMENTS section of Google Classroom: Answer: F1
BMA-ENT-1 Demonstrate employability skills required by business and industry.
Congratulations, you've just opened up your own East Atlanta cupcake shop,Sweet Treats, Sweet Eats. You'd like to keep your customers informed about new products and events that are happening at the shop. You've come up with the idea of creating a weekly newsletter that you'll distribute via email. You've created the newsletter using a template, but now you need to save it so that customers can't go in and edit your work. Plus your reputation is on the line and you want to present it in a professional format. Using Microsoft Word 2013, how would you save your document in order to accomplish this?
By the end of this lesson we will have:
1. Using the Word 2013 e-book (you can find this in Google Classrooms) you will complete 5 task. We will go over these task together as a class.
2.We are also in need of creating another blog entry!! Yay! Our goal by the end of the year is to have at least 5 blog entries before the end of the year! Because we are heavily focused on productivity programs i.e. Microsoft Office, for this month, our blog entry will focus on this as well.
The Power of Digital Technology and the Small Business Owner: "60 percent of small businesses attribute increased revenue to technology and another 60 percent feel technology allows them to compete with similar size and/or larger companies."
Be certain to include:
1. YOUR ideas on how productivity products such as Microsoft Office help OR do not help small business owners succeed. (5-7 sentences minimum). Note: If you take the stand that technology does NOT help or is a factor of small business owner success, please describe other factors of success.
2. A graphical representation of this.
3. An article or Youtube video link to support your ideas/opinions.
*** Click here for an article to help guide your discussion on your blog.
3. Once you have completed the following task, please upload the file in Classrooms under the appropriate assignment log.
- pg. 33 Project 1-1
- pg. 34 Project 1-3
- pg. 35 Project 1-4
- pg. 35 Project 1-5
- pg. 36 Project 1-6
4. IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED YOUR GMETRIX TRAINING --- THIS IS PAST DUE!!!!