- Someone once said, hindsight is 20/20. With this statement in mind, is there anything you wish you would have done differently this past year, or during your high school career? What opportunities, if any, would you have liked provided for you?
- How comfortable are you with computer programming?
- Demonstrated mastery of computer programming by creating unique Scratch programs.
IT-IDT- 9 Design, develop, test and implement programs using visual programming.
If you could create anything in the world, what would you create?
By the end of this lesson we will have:
1. We have done some pretty amazing programs using Scratch. Now it is your turn to create your own program. Your programs can be a game, a song/dance, a skit, a drawing, etc. Whatever you can imagine.
- 2. To aid you in your creation, I have printed a number of "Scratch cards" that will assist you in completing this project.
- (Student Application)
- 3. Students will use the Scratch cards to come up with unique programs.
- 4. At the end of the work period, students will present to the class what they have created.
The Power of Digital Technology and the Small Business Owner: "60 percent of small businesses attribute increased revenue to technology and another 60 percent feel technology allows them to compete with similar size and/or larger companies."
Be certain to include:
1. YOUR ideas on how productivity products such as Microsoft Office help OR do not help small business owners succeed. (5-7 sentences minimum). Note: If you take the stand that technology does NOT help or is a factor of small business owner success, please describe other factors of success.
2. A graphical representation of this.
3. An article or Youtube video link to support your ideas/opinions.
*** Click here for an article to help guide your discussion on your blog